Tuesday 7 July 2015

Welcome

So, I actually started this blog quite a few years ago when I was drunk and tired.  Now I'm just tired, and the blog has been repurposed to be about my adventures in publishing, and occasionally about my other interests such as science fiction and the real science behind it.

I have wrtten a book, Jen Air: The Little Queen, which is the first in a series of stories I'm planning to write.  Some of them I started writing a very, very long time ago and will be digging them out to revise and repurpose some of the ideas I had back then.

After many years, I recently decided to resume studying Psychology online.  I myself have a condition known as Asperger Syndrome, which manifests itself as being very socially awkward and really not happy at all in certain settings such as parties and pubs.

I have a large family, including young nieces and nephews, and a Parrotlet named Amy.

No comments: